Hello! I'm a sixteen-year-old socially anxious procrastinator named Haley. I like cats, sweaters, good books, teapots, elbow patches, and clouds that look like things. I blog many fandoms, including superwholock (see "so listen" for a complete list), as well as anything else I find amusement in. Happy scrolling!
"season 10 probably won’t be the last season"
reasons why winter is better than summer:
- little to no insects (◕‿◕✿)
- sweaters all the time (◠△◠✿)
- the air is nice and fresh smelling (◡‿◡✿)
- sometimes it snows and you get out of school \(◕‿◕✿)/
- snow is pretty (´･ω･`)
- no pollen (▰˘◡˘▰)
- it gets darker faster so theres more nighttime and more time to look at the stars (ᅌᴗᅌ* )
- everything is dead just the way i like it (⊙‿⊙✿)
when i die please punch everyone who says “i wish i got to know them better”
Do you ever just re-evaluate your life after reading a really good book and realize how boring life really is
I mean we eat and sleep and go to school and work and that’s it. There’s no dragon-slaying, no real adventures, no sense of danger, no fighting for our lives, nothing really exhilarating or anything
THIS IS THE REASON THAT I HAVE BEEN DEPRESSED SINCE AGE 8
it’s 2014 why do printers still sound like you’re sacrificing your first born child to the aztec gods
*waits for puberty to turn me hot until i’m 43*
Never fuck with someone who cries when they’re mad. They’ll stab you 48 times and cry in your stab wounds.